Breakthroughs in Dental Implants
Last week and I was invited to participate in the North American Dental Implant Advisory Council, sponsored by Nobel Biocare, one of the largest dental implant companies in the world. A group of experts of about 60 doctors from North America was selected to evaluate the current status and future protocols for dental implants to make it easier for you out there. It was such an honor to be part of this group, especially since I was the youngest one there.
My friend Dr. Olga Malkin from Coast to Coast Smiles was also invited and we were rubbing elbows with some of the most esteemed dental surgeons in the world. Many of you out there may wonder what is possible today and the dental implant field. Many of you are part of billions of people in the world missing several teeth. You don’t need to suffer anymore. Predictable dental implant treatment is available and YES, you can get your smile back in one day. But a lot of doctors out there are not prepared or even trained for this quite yet.
So here’s what you should know as a consumer looking for dental implant treatment:
- Getting your smile back in one day using dental implants is predictable in the right hands
- Computerized dental implant placement is possible and shortens the time of you sitting in the dental chair
- If you are losing all your teeth, you do not need to wear a removable denture today – we can place implants right away to secure a new smile with minimal pain
- If you are losing or missing all teeth, as little as 4 implants per arch may be used without any bone grafting to give you an immediate smile
- We are working with financial institutions to make this affordable for you with no interest monthly payments
So if your dentist tells you that you need to wear a removable appliance because you will be losing teeth, get a second opinion! Most of the time you can get an immediate tooth or teeth replacement secured on dental implants.
To determine if dental implants are the best option for you contact Dr. Sanda Moldovan to schedule a consultation.