Ozone therapy for periodontal disease patients in Beverly HillsPosted By Dr. Sanda
What is ozone?Ozone has been around since the 1890s and has been used extensively in medicine. It has been found that ozone can address infection better than traditional antibiotics commonly used. This is because some conditions are becoming resistant to our antibiotics and alternatives need to be found. Ozone has many benefits, it:
- Is made of three oxygen atoms. One breaks away and addresses pathogens.
- Can be used to destroy pathogens including viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungus.
- Is completely safe for the body.
- Does not discriminate when it comes to treatment of pathogens.
- Does not create resistance in the same way antibiotics do
- It primes the immune system to clear up infections
- Is a more natural manner of treating inflammation and a variety of other conditions in both medicine and dentistry.
Learn more!Dr. Sanda Moldovan of Beverly Hills, CA is proud to offer ozone treatment in conjunction with laser solutions for periodontal disease. Contact her today at (310) 651-6588 or book an appointment in person with our staff at 465 N Roxbury Drive #911.
- Ozone therapy for periodontal disease patients in Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills, CA, dentist describes the benefits of ozone dental therapy
Back to Ozone Therapy Home Page