Tooth implant is a replacement option for Beverly Hills, CA area patientsPosted By Dr. Sanda Moldiovan
Dental implants explainedDr. Sanda Moldovan is a committed dental professional who may encourage patients to consider the advantages dental implants provide. These titanium or ceramic posts are surgically placed into the bone of the jaw and act as tooth root replacements that offer a proper foundation for a dental crown, dental bridge, or full denture.
Why choose dental implants?Dental implants are:
- Versatile – patients can use implants to stabilize dentures, anchor a bridge, or replace a single tooth with the use of a dental crown over the top.
- Affordable – while dental implants cost more upfront, they hold their value much longer and can be a wonderful investment
- Effective – dental implants are stable, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness for eating and speaking.
- Long-lasting – with proper care, patients may enjoy their dental implants for a lifetime!
- Durable – because the implant is surgically placed into the bone, it stimulates the process of osseointegration. This is the formation of bone around the implant which gives it its strength and durability. And implants don't get cavities !
- Beautiful – implants are a natural-looking solution for any smile! They also maintain your facial structures and muscle tone Of the face They also maintain your facial structures and muscle tone to give you a younger appearance
Contact Dr. Sanda Moldovan todayPatients in Beverly Hills, CA and surrounding cities are welcome to contact the practice of Dr. Sanda Moldovan to schedule a consultation appointment to discuss the possibility of placing a dental implant for the replacement of one or more teeth. Her practice is located at 465 N Roxbury Drive #911 and can be reached by phone at (310) 651-6588.
- Tooth implant is a replacement option for Beverly Hills, CA area patients
- Why does a Beverly Hills dentist and periodontist offer zirconia dental implants?
- Beverly Hills dentist and periodontist explains benefits of dental implants
Back to Dental Implants Home Page