Dental fillings are just one of many cosmetic dentistry solutions available for patients in the Beverly Hills, CA. area. Dr. Sanda Moldovan and her team of professionals work with individuals to help them achieve a more beautiful smile! Her practice is equipped with the materials and devices needed to provide solutions that make patients proud to share their smile with others!
Cosmetic dentistry solutions
Dr. Sanda Moldovan provides a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry solutions:
● Composite fillings – composite dental fillings are perfect for patients who are diagnosed with cavities and need to repair their natural teeth. We use BPA-free composite materials.
● Composite bonding – the composite BPA-free material used for fillings can also be utilized in repairing broken teeth or disguising issues such as gaps between teeth.
● Dental implants – replacing missing teeth or stabilizing dentures can be achieved with the use of dental implants, which are titanium or ceramic posts surgically placed into the bone of the jaw and stabilized during Osseo integration.
● Porcelain veneers – while composite bonding can hide many imperfections, it is not stain resistant and needs to be replaced regularly. Porcelain veneers are commonly used as they are longer lasting and offer patients a more permanent way to cover problem areas.
● Dental crowns – covering a natural tooth entirely may be done with the use of a porcelain dental crown or “cap” placed over the structure of the tooth.
● Bridges – a bridge is used to replace missing teeth. It can be utilized in replacing one or more teeth in a row within a dental arch.
● Full-mouth rehabilitation – combining several of the above services can help patients completely rejuvenate their smiles! One or more procedures can be performed for cosmetic purposes.
Request an appointment
Contact Dr. Sanda Moldovan and her team today by calling (310) 651-6588 or visiting the practice at 465 North Roxbury Drive #911 in Beverly Hills.